Inflammation (CRP) Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess your risk from heart disease or indicate exercise over-training with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Inflammation (CRP) Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures The Biomarker:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Inflammation (CRP) Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Inflammation home blood test kit assesses low levels of inflammation in your body using hs-CRP, a highly sensitive clinical marker.
This allows you to indicate your risk from cardiovascular diseases including stroke, heart attack and death in apparently healthy individuals.
It can also be used to monitor sporting performance, since levels of inflammation can be elevated following over-training.
Assess your risk from heart disease or indicate exercise over-training using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Inflammation (CRP) Test is advised if you:
- are overweight or obese (have a high BMI);
- are, or have been, a smoker;
- don't do much exercise or lead a sedentary lifestyle;
- drink alcohol regularly or are a binge drinker;
- have an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) ;
- have diabetes, or impaired glucose tolerance;
- have family history of heart disease;
- have immediate family who have had a heart attack, stroke or heart bypass surgery;
- have kidney disease;
- have polycystic ovary syndrome;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Inflammation (CRP) Test Measures:
C-reactive Protein normally increases in the blood following inflammation and infection.
However chronic low levels of inflammation are linked to a higher risk of developing cardiovascular disease (heart disease) and complications such as heart attack and strokes.
A very high sensitivity (hs-CRP) test is used to ensure that these low levels of inflammation are detected.