Cholesterol & CRP Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Check blood fat levels with highly sensitive heart disease risk analysis with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Cholesterol & CRP Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Cholesterol & CRP Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Cholesterol & CRP home blood test kit goes beyond a regular cholesterol test. Our home testing service checks your complete blood fat profile and also tests for low levels of inflammation associated with cardiovascular disease. Completely assess your risk from heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases.
Check blood fat levels with highly sensitive heart disease risk analysis using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Cholesterol & CRP Test is advised if you:
- are overweight or obese (have a high BMI);
- are, or have been, a smoker;
- don't do much exercise or lead a sedentary lifestyle;
- drink alcohol regularly or are a binge drinker;
- have an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) ;
- have diabetes, or impaired glucose tolerance;
- have family history of heart disease;
- have immediate family who have had a heart attack, stroke or heart bypass surgery;
- have kidney disease;
- have polycystic ovary syndrome;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Cholesterol & CRP Test Measures:
Bad Cholesterol (LDL) is detrimental to your health.
High levels of Bad Cholesterol contribute to fatty build-ups in arteries (atherosclerosis).
These plaques narrow arteries and raise the risk for heart attack, stroke and peripheral artery disease.
Cholesterol is a fatty substance known as a lipid and is vital for the normal functioning of the body. It's mainly made by the liver, but can also be found in some foods.
Having a high cholesterol level, associated with a high amount of fats in your blood (hyperlipidaemia) can be detrimental to your health. There is evidence that having high cholesterol increases your risk from cardiovascular diseases and associated death. It's also important to consider the ratio of 'Good' and 'Bad' cholesterol.
Good Cholesterol (HDL) is a waxy substance present in your blood. Studies show that Good Cholesterol plays a role in removing Bad Cholesterol (LDL) from your arteries.
HDL carries this cholesterol to the liver where it can be removed from the body. So high levels of Good Cholesterol may reduce the risk from heart attack and stroke.
Conversely low levels of Good Cholesterol are linked with an increased risk of heart disease.
C-reactive Protein normally increases in the blood following inflammation and infection.
However chronic low levels of inflammation are linked to a higher risk of developing cardiovascular disease (heart disease) and complications such as heart attack and strokes.
A very high sensitivity (hs-CRP) test is used to ensure that these low levels of inflammation are detected.
Triglycerides are a form of dietary fat found in meats, dairy produce and cooking oils.
Unlike cholesterol, it is not certain whether triglycerides contribute to the risk of cardiovascular disease or whether underlying conditions such as diabetes or obesity are the problem.
However, there is evidence to suggest that this is the case so it is generally recommended to keep your blood levels low - especially if you are already at risk of cardiovascular disease.
Buy Your Cholesterol & CRP Test Kit Now
Similar to the Cholesterol & CRP Test:
Assess artery health and your risk from hardening or furring of the arteries