Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess essential minerals, protein and vitamins required for healthy bones with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Bone Health home blood test kit checks the essential minerals, protein and vitamins involved in the production & maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
Your bones are a living tissue that is constantly being broken down and rebuilt. Low levels of the minerals which contribute to bone density and strength can lead to osteoporosis and a marked increase in your risk of fracture.
Assess essential minerals, protein and vitamins required for healthy bones using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Test is advised if you:
- are aged over 50, especially if you are a woman;
- are an Asian or Caucasian woman, who are at higher risk of osteoporosis;
- are currently menopausal, which can lead to deficiencies;
- are smaller framed or petite with smaller bones;
- are, or have been, a smoker;
- drink alcohol regularly or are a binge drinker;
- have family history of osteoporosis;
- have had fractures before, indicating your bones may not be as strong;
- have had gastrointestinal disease (e.g. IBS);
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Test Measures:
Albumin (ALB) is a protein produced by the liver and is the most abundant protein in the blood.
It transports components throughout the body, nourishes tissues & prevents blood vessel leakage.
Albumin is highly sensitive to liver damage so lower levels can indicate when the liver is damaged.
Alkaline phosphatase is an enzyme found in the human body in the kidneys, liver, bones and digestive system.
High levels of ALP typically result from liver damage or if you have increased bone cell activity.
Nearly all (99%) of your body's calcium is found in the bones. The rest circulates in your blood in both 'free' and 'bound' forms.
This test measures for the total amount of calcium in your blood and can indicate low (hypocalcaemia) or high (hypercalcaemia)
Phosphorous is a mineral that is required to build strong teeth and bones.
It is also needed for a nerve signalling (when the brain sends signals through our nerves) and muscle contraction.
Abnormal levels of phosphorous can occur in the presence of bone, liver and kidney diseases.
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin, mostly produced in the skin by sunlight (up to 90%) although it is also absorbed from food & supplements.
Its main role is regulating how the body absorbs calcium, phosphate and magnesium from the gut.
Correct levels of these minerals are vital for healthy bone growth.
Buy Your Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Test Kit Now
Similar to the Bone Health (Osteoporosis) Test:
Bone Health Advanced
Assess the rate of bone breakdown and essential minerals, proteins and vitamins
Full Blood Count
Measure your general blood & immune health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Measure your immune system health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Assess your risk from heart disease or indicate exercise over-training