Artery Health Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess artery health and your risk from hardening or furring of the arteries with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Artery Health Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures The Biomarker:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Artery Health Testing Works: It's Simple
The Clogged Artery home blood test kit - or 'PLAC' test checks the level of inflammation in your coronary artery walls. This is associated with hardening or furring of your arteries known as atherosclerosis.
Artherosclerosis greatly increased your risk of developing heart disease, stroke and other cardiovascular diseases.
These conditions are largely preventable with a healthy lifestyle, and the risk of serious problems can be reduced with treatment.
Assess artery health and your risk from hardening or furring of the arteries using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Artery Health Test is advised if you:
- are overweight or obese (have a high BMI);
- are, or have been, a smoker;
- have diabetes, or impaired glucose tolerance;
- have family history of heart disease;
- have high cholesterol;
- have, or have had, high blood pressure;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Artery Health Test Measures:
The PLAC® test measures levels of the enzyme lipoprotein phospholipase. This enzyme indicates the possibility of plaque accumulation, a substance that accumulates inside your arteries causing them to harden and narrow.
Plaques make it hard for the heart to pump blood, restricting the blood flow and oxygen supply to vital organs. This increases the risk of blood clots known as thrombosis. These can block the flow of blood to the heart or brain.
Buy Your Artery Health Test Kit Now
Similar to the Artery Health Test:
Cholesterol & CRP
Check blood fat levels with highly sensitive heart disease risk analysis