Vitamin & Minerals Test
Identify crucial vitamin & mineral deficiencies with a home test kit
Identify crucial vitamin & mineral deficiencies with our home blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
The Vitamin & Minerals test measures these biomarkers:
- Corrected Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B9 (Folate)
Our Vitamins & Minerals home blood test kit checks essential vitamins and minerals, to evaluate your general energy levels and ensure your body is functioning correctly.
Deficiencies can produce few or vague symptoms so it's often difficult to identify them.
Optimise your nutritional intake and monitor your progress for best results.
How it Works: It's Simple
Vitamin & Minerals Testing Includes:
- Easy Finger Prick Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Vitamin & Minerals Test is advised if you:
- are aged over 45;
- are at risk from osteoporosis;
- are currently menopausal, which can lead to deficiencies;
- are currently pregnant;
- are on any restrictive diet (vegans & vegetarian especially);
- are planning to have a baby;
- have Chrohn's disease (which can lead to malnutrition);
- have Coeliac disease (which can cause malnutrition);
- suffer from chronic fatigue & tiredness;
- want to understand & improve your general health;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
This Vitamin & Minerals Test Measures:
Nearly all (99%) of your body's calcium is found in the bones. The rest circulates in your blood in both 'free' and 'bound' forms.
This test measures for the total amount of calcium in your blood and can indicate low (hypocalcaemia) or high (hypercalcaemia)
Calcium binds to proteins in the blood, especially albumin. So when albumin levels are low, calcium levels will be measured as low, even though the level of unbound calcium in the blood may be normal.
A corrected calcium result aims to compensate for the serum albumin level and indicates the true calcium level.
Ferritin is a protein that contains iron and is a good indicator of the total amount of iron stored in the body.
Iron is crucial for the production of healthy red blood cells, and deficiencies may eventually lead to iron deficiency anaemia.
Alternatively excessive iron can lead to accumulation and organ damage
Vitamin B12 is an important vitamin for many bodily functions, such as brain health, blood cell production, and proper nerve function.
Vitamin B12 is absorbed through foods such as meat, fish and eggs with several years worth stored in the liver, so deficiencies are uncommon in non-vegans.
Vitamin B9 must be consumed regularly in the diet - typically from green vegetables and fruits. All pregnant women need increased amounts of folate for proper fetal development.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Essential vitamins and minerals are analysed, to evaluate your general energy levels and ensure your body is functioning correctly.
Deficiencies can produce few or vague symptoms so it's often difficult to identify them without testing and monitoring your progress.