Vitamin & Minerals Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Identify crucial vitamin & mineral deficiencies with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
What This Vitamin & Minerals Test Measures
Our Vitamins & Minerals home blood test kit checks essential vitamins and minerals, to evaluate your general energy levels and ensure your body is functioning correctly.
Deficiencies can produce few or vague symptoms so it's often difficult to identify them.
Optimise your nutritional intake and monitor your progress for best results.
This Vitamin & Minerals Test Assesses:
Nearly all (99%) of your body's calcium is found in the bones. The rest circulates in your blood in both 'free' and 'bound' forms.
This test measures for the total amount of calcium in your blood and can indicate low (hypocalcaemia) or high (hypercalcaemia)
Calcium binds to proteins in the blood, especially albumin. So when albumin levels are low, calcium levels will be measured as low, even though the level of unbound calcium in the blood may be normal.
A corrected calcium result aims to compensate for the serum albumin level and indicates the true calcium level.
Ferritin is a blood protein that is high in iron, making it a very good indicator of the overall amount of iron stored in the body.
Iron is crucial for the production of healthy red blood cells, and deficiencies may eventually lead to iron deficiency anaemia.
Vitamin B12 is an important vitamin for many bodily functions, such as brain health, blood cell production, and proper nerve function.
Vitamin B12 is absorbed through foods such as meat, fish and eggs with several years worth stored in the liver, so deficiencies are uncommon in non-vegans.
Vitamin B9 (also known as Folate) is an important B vitamin. It helps utilise amino acids which are the building blocks of proteins, in order to form blood cells, tissue and aid cellular repair.
Vitamin B9 must be consumed regularly in the diet - typically from green vegetables and fruits. All pregnant women need increased amounts of folate for proper fetal development.
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
How Vitamin & Minerals Testing Works
1. Order A Home Test Kit
Fast Vitamin & Minerals Testing
Place your order, and on checkout, we'll send a Vitamin & Minerals test kit to your home.
Kits are posted free today (Tuesday), and we'll let you know when it has been sent.
As an affordable alternative to visiting a doctor or private clinic, we'll get you tested, fast!
2. Collect Your Sample
Convenient & Easy
Follow the enclosed instructions to take a small blood sample.
Your kit includes:
- Everything you need to easily collect a sample with clear instructions.
- Fingerprick blood sample collection from home with no needles.
- A prepaid envelope for rapid return to the laboratory.
3. Professional Lab Testing
Your tests are analysed by clinicians in the largest independent accredited clinical laboratory in the UK.
All of our tests are:
- CE marked & exceed Clinical Pathology Accreditation (CPA) and NIHR GCP standards.
- As trusted by NHS hospitals, private clinics & general practitioners.
- Overseen by a team of 16 consultant doctors responsible for laboratory clinical governance.
4. Results Available Online
We'll regularly update you by email through the process, with test results delivered securely online in as little as 24 hours.
Your personalised report:
- details each result and any abnormal findings are clearly explained.
- charts results and clearly compares against normal ranges.
- tracks biomarkers over time when you subscribe for discounted testing.