Thyroid Function & Immunity Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess thyroid function and indicate abnormal thyroid immune activity with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Thyroid Function & Immunity Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Thyroid Function & Immunity Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Thyroid Immunity home blood test kit checks the four key Thyroid Function hormones to give a complete view of your thyroid function and ability to regulate your metabolism.
We also include advanced antibody testing to indicates if your thyroid is under attack from your immune system.
Many thyroid disorders result from an autoimmune disease, so this is an important consideration.
Assess thyroid function and indicate abnormal thyroid immune activity using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Thyroid Function & Immunity Test is advised if you:
- have a low sex drive & loss of libido;
- are experiencing hair loss;
- are overly sensitive to heat;
- experience irregular periods;
- experience poor memory;
- experience tingling or pain in your hands;
- experience unusual tremors;
- find it difficult to sleep properly;
- have a slower than normal pulse (heart rate);
- have had weight gain;
- have had weight loss;
- have higher than normal heart rate;
- have previously had borderline thyroid tests ;
- often feel anxious for no reason;
- struggle to gain weight;
- suffer from chronic fatigue & tiredness;
- suffer from constipation;
- suffer from depression;
- suffer from muscle cramps;
- sweat excessively or have a fever;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Thyroid Function & Immunity Test Measures:
Thyroglobulin (TGAB) is a protein made and used in the thyroid gland. Its function is to make the two crucial thyroid hormones triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4).
Measuring thyroglobulin helps measure correct thyroid function.
If other thyroid tests (FT3, FT4, TSH) indicate disorder with your thyroid, Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPO) in your blood suggests that the cause of this could be an autoimmune disorder.
This occurs where your immune system makes antibodies that mistakenly attack normal tissue.
Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) is a crucial hormone made in the pituitary gland.
When levels of thyroid hormone in your blood are low, more TSH is made and released from the pituitary gland. Conversely, when thyroid hormone levels are high, the pituitary gland produces lower levels of TSH.
This role in thyroid gland regulation makes a thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) test ideal for assessing overall thyroid function.
Thyroxine (T4) is a hormone produced by the thyroid gland. It is biologically inactive until it is converted naturally to the active form T3.
These hormones are essential for many bodily functions, including the regulation of your metabolic rate, muscle control, bone maintenance and growth and brain development.
As such abnormal levels can lead to a huge range of issues and should be investigated further.
Thyroxine (T4) is the most prevalent thyroid hormone produced by the thyroid gland.
It is responsible for many vital roles in the body including, metabolism, heart and muscle function, brain development and bone maintenance.
Measurement of Free Thyroxine (FT4) is used to assess thyroid health.
Triiodothyronine (T3) is the one of the two main hormones released by the thyroid gland. It's primary role is to regulate your body's metabolism as part of your endocrine hormone system.
This test measures the biologically active unbound form in the blood - Free T3 (FT3).
Increased or decreased levels indicate an imbalance and should be interpreted alongside other thyroid markers.