Thyroid Function Test
Assess thyroid function and indicate abnormal thyroid activity.
Convenient home testing using a blood test kit.
Rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
This Thyroid Function Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
How Thyroid Function Testing Works: It's Simple
Benefits of Thyroid Function Tests:
Our Thyroid Function home blood test kit checks the two key Thyroid Function hormones to confirm normal thyroid function and indicate an overactive or underactive thyroid.
Thyroid disorders affect one in twenty people in the UK. Are you one of them?
Assess thyroid function and indicate abnormal thyroid activity using a home blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Thyroid Function Test is advised if you:
- have a low sex drive & loss of libido;
- are experiencing hair loss;
- are overly sensitive to heat;
- experience irregular periods;
- experience poor memory;
- experience tingling or pain in your hands;
- experience unusual tremors;
- find it difficult to sleep properly;
- have a slower than normal pulse (heart rate);
- have had weight gain;
- have had weight loss;
- have higher than normal heart rate;
- have previously had borderline thyroid tests ;
- often feel anxious for no reason;
- struggle to gain weight;
- suffer from chronic fatigue & tiredness;
- suffer from constipation;
- suffer from depression;
- suffer from muscle cramps;
- sweat excessively or have a fever;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Thyroid Function Test Measures:
Thyroxine (T4) is the most prevalent thyroid hormone produced by the thyroid gland.
It is responsible for many vital roles in the body including, metabolism, heart and muscle function, brain development and bone maintenance.
Measurement of Free Thyroxine (FT4) is used to assess thyroid health.
TSH stands for thyroid stimulating hormone. It's responsible for regulating your thyroid gland.
TSH is made in a gland in the brain called the pituitary. When thyroid levels in your body are low, the pituitary gland makes more TSH. When thyroid levels are high, the pituitary gland makes less TSH.