Female Hormones (Menopause) Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Check female sex hormones and assess menopausal status with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
What This Female Hormones (Menopause) Test Measures
Our Female Hormone home blood test kit allows you to measure essential female sex hormones.
It is recommended for all women over 35 to assess your risk from the menopause.
If you do have the menopause, we also recommend monitoring your Bone Health as lowered oestrogen levels put you at an increased risk of developing osteoporosis (weak bones).
This Female Hormones (Menopause) Test Assesses:
Follicle-stimulating hormone is a crucial sex hormone associated with fertility. It should be measured by both partners when there is difficulty in getting pregnant.
In women, it is involved in egg development and should be tested if you have irregular or no menstrual periods.
In men it plays a role in sperm production so should be checked if you have a lowered sperm count, low muscle mass or decreased sex drive.
Luteinising hormone is a hormone present in the blood which helps regulate the reproductive system, especially that of women (their ovaries) and in men (their testes).
It is made in your pituitary gland, sometimes referred to as the 'master gland' due to its importance in hormonal control.
Luteinising hormone helps regulate the menstrual cycle and help determine fertility when pregnancy is planned or are used to gauge the onset of the menopause.
Oestrogens are steroid sex hormones responsible for female reproductive organ function and secondary sex characteristics.
Together with progesterone they regulate the menstrual cycle & help maintain a healthy pregnancy.
There are three main forms of oestrogen and this test measures oestradiol (E2) as a good marker for overall ovarian function.
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
How Female Hormones (Menopause) Testing Works
1. Order A Home Test Kit
Fast Female Hormones (Menopause) Testing
Place your order, and on checkout, we'll send a Female Hormones (Menopause) test kit to your home.
Kits are posted free today (Tuesday), and we'll let you know when it has been sent.
As an affordable alternative to visiting a doctor or private clinic, we'll get you tested, fast!
2. Collect Your Sample
Convenient & Easy
Follow the enclosed instructions to take a small blood sample.
Your kit includes:
- Everything you need to easily collect a sample with clear instructions.
- Fingerprick blood sample collection from home with no needles.
- A prepaid envelope for rapid return to the laboratory.
3. Professional Lab Testing
Your tests are analysed by clinicians in the largest independent accredited clinical laboratory in the UK.
All of our tests are:
- CE marked & exceed Clinical Pathology Accreditation (CPA) and NIHR GCP standards.
- As trusted by NHS hospitals, private clinics & general practitioners.
- Overseen by a team of 16 consultant doctors responsible for laboratory clinical governance.
4. Results Available Online
We'll regularly update you by email through the process, with test results delivered securely online in as little as 24 hours.
Your personalised report:
- details each result and any abnormal findings are clearly explained.
- charts results and clearly compares against normal ranges.
- tracks biomarkers over time when you subscribe for discounted testing.