Female Hormones (Menopause) Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Check female sex hormones and assess menopausal status.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Use a fingerprick blood test kit to collect your sample.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed. We don't share your results or data under any circumstances.
This Female Hormones (Menopause) Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Female Hormones (Menopause) Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Female Hormone home blood test kit allows you to measure essential female sex hormones.
It is recommended for all women over 35 to assess your risk from the menopause.
If you do have the menopause, we also recommend monitoring your Bone Health as lowered oestrogen levels put you at an increased risk of developing osteoporosis (weak bones).
Check female sex hormones and assess menopausal status using a home blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Female Hormones (Menopause) Test is advised if you:
- have a low sex drive & loss of libido;
- are aged over 35;
- are experiencing hot flushes;
- experience poor memory;
- find it difficult to sleep properly;
- have had weight gain;
- often feel anxious for no reason;
- suffer from chronic fatigue & tiredness;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Female Hormones (Menopause) Test Measures:
It should be measured by both partners when there is difficulty in getting pregnant, and in women, if you have irregular or no menstrual periods.
For men it should be checked if you have a lowered sperm count, low muscle mass or decreased sex drive.
Luteinising hormone is a hormone present in the blood which helps regulate the reproductive system, especially that of women (their ovaries) and in men (their testes).
It is made in your pituitary gland, which is about the size of a pea and sits just behind your nose.
LH helps regulate the menstrual cycle and help determine fertility when pregnancy is planned or are used to gauge the onset of the menopause.
Estrogens are steroid sex hormones responsible for female reproductive organ function and secondary sex characteristics.
Together with progesterone they regulate the menstrual cycle & help maintain a healthy pregnancy.
This test is for oestradiol, one of the estrogens, and a good marker for ovarian function.