Liver Function Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess liver damage and your risk from liver disease.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Use a fingerprick blood test kit to collect your sample.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed. We don't share your results or data under any circumstances.
This Liver Function Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Liver Function Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Liver Function home blood test kit checks multiple markers to measure normal liver function and to detect the presence of liver disease and other liver disorders.
The liver plays a complex role in the body including the metabolism of drugs and toxic substances, management of blood sugar levels, vitamin storage and maintaining hormonal balance.
Fortunately, the liver has an incredible capacity to regenerate, and can respond well to healthy lifestyle changes.
Assess liver damage and your risk from liver disease using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Liver Function Test is advised if you:
- are anorexic or bulimic or suffer from another eating disorder;
- are taking medications that cause toxic liver disease, which includes too much paracetamol, ibuprofen & aspirin;
- drink alcohol regularly or are a binge drinker;
- have family history of liver disease;
- have had gallstones;
- have had gastrointestinal disease (e.g. IBS);
- take performance enhancing drugs, including steroids and creatine;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Liver Function Test Measures:
Alkaline phosphatase is an enzyme found in the human body in the kidneys, liver, bones and digestive system.
High levels of ALP typically result from liver damage or if you have increased bone cell activity.
Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT) is an enzyme mainly found in your liver. ALT is used by your body to break down food into energy, with levels in the blood normally low.
Following liver damage, the levels of ALT in your blood will rise making it a useful means to indicate liver problems.
Fluctuation of ALT levels is normal over the course of the day, and can also increase in response to strenuous physical exercise.
High levels of bilirubin in the blood can lead to yellowing of the skin (jaundice) and can indicate that liver damage is present.
GGT or Gamma-Glutamyl Transferase is an enzyme found in many organs throughout the body, but is most prevalent in the liver.
GGT levels are usually low, but can rise following liver damage. A GGT test is also particularly sensitive to detecting bile duct problems.
Globulins are a group term for proteins in your blood which play a vital role in liver function, blood clotting, and fighting infection.
The amount of globulin helps indicate many conditions such as liver damage or disease, kidney diseases or nutritional problems.
Proteins are vital parts of all cells and tissues, and are important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood.
The total protein is the total amount of two classes of proteins in your blood known as albumin and globulin.
Abnormal levels can result from liver or kidney disorders.