Infection Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Identify the presence of inflammation & its severity with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Infection Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures The Biomarker:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Infection Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Infection home blood test kit checks levels of a protein (CRP) that is released into the blood after the start of an infection, tissue injury or other inflammation.
It is often the first evidence of inflammation or infection in the body, before pain, fever or other clinical indicators.
High levels of CRP can indicate the need fo further investigation into chronic inflammatory conditions.
Identify the presence of inflammation & its severity using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Infection Test is advised if you:
- are at risk from chronic inflammatory diseases;
- are at risk or have suffered from bowel disorders;
- are overweight or obese (have a high BMI);
- think you may have a bacterial or viral infection;
- want to assess if anti-inflammatory treatment is working;
- want to check your body for infection or inflammation;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Infection Test Measures:
Buy Your Infection Test Kit Now
Similar to the Infection Test:
Bone Health (Osteoporosis)
Assess essential minerals, protein and vitamins required for healthy bones
Bone Health Advanced
Assess the rate of bone breakdown and essential minerals, proteins and vitamins
Full Blood Count
Measure your general blood & immune health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Measure your immune system health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Assess your risk from heart disease or indicate exercise over-training