Diabetes (HbA1c) Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess average blood sugar levels & risk from Type 2 diabetes.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Use a fingerprick blood test kit to collect your sample.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed. We don't share your results or data under any circumstances.
This Diabetes (HbA1c) Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures The Biomarker:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Diabetes (HbA1c) Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Diabetes home blood test kit checks how well your body has managed blood sugar levels over the last 2 - 3 months by measuring HbA1c, which indicates your risk from diabetes.
Too much sugar in your blood damages blood vessels and can lead to serious problems. The most common cause is Type 2 diabetes, a serious, lifelong condition.
Making positive lifestyle changes can significantly reduce your risk of developing diabetes. Lowering your HbA1c level is the best gauge of risk reduction.
Assess average blood sugar levels & risk from Type 2 diabetes using a home blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Diabetes (HbA1c) Test is advised if you:
- are aged over 40;
- are of South Asian, African-Caribbean or Black African descent;
- are overweight or obese (have a high BMI);
- have immediate family with history of diabetes;
- have, or have had, high blood pressure;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Diabetes (HbA1c) Test Measures:
HbA1c is a type of haemoglobin that forms naturally in the body, when sugars bind with haemoglobin in the blood.
This process happens slowly so the test indicates your average blood sugar levels over the last 2 to 3 months.
This will illustrate if your blood sugar levels are staying within the optimum range and indicate your risk of developing diabetes.