Diabetes (HbA1c) Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Assess average blood sugar levels & risk from Type 2 diabetes with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
What This Diabetes (HbA1c) Test Measures
Our Diabetes home blood test kit checks how well your body has managed blood sugar levels over the last 2 - 3 months by measuring HbA1c, which indicates your risk from diabetes.
Too much sugar in your blood damages blood vessels and can lead to serious problems. The most common cause is Type 2 diabetes, a serious, lifelong condition.
Making positive lifestyle changes can significantly reduce your risk of developing diabetes. Lowering your HbA1c level is the best gauge of risk reduction.
This Diabetes (HbA1c) Test Assesses:
HbA1c is a type of haemoglobin that forms naturally in the body, when sugars bind with haemoglobin in the blood.
This process happens slowly so the test indicates your average blood sugar levels over the last 2 to 3 months.
This will illustrate if your blood sugar levels are staying within the optimum range and indicate your risk of developing diabetes.
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
How Diabetes (HbA1c) Testing Works
1. Order A Home Test Kit
Fast Diabetes (HbA1c) Testing
Place your order, and on checkout, we'll send a Diabetes (HbA1c) test kit to your home.
Kits are posted free today (Tuesday), and we'll let you know when it has been sent.
As an affordable alternative to visiting a doctor or private clinic, we'll get you tested, fast!
2. Collect Your Sample
Convenient & Easy
Follow the enclosed instructions to take a small blood sample.
Your kit includes:
- Everything you need to easily collect a sample with clear instructions.
- Fingerprick blood sample collection from home with no needles.
- A prepaid envelope for rapid return to the laboratory.
3. Professional Lab Testing
Your tests are analysed by clinicians in the largest independent accredited clinical laboratory in the UK.
All of our tests are:
- CE marked & exceed Clinical Pathology Accreditation (CPA) and NIHR GCP standards.
- As trusted by NHS hospitals, private clinics & general practitioners.
- Overseen by a team of 16 consultant doctors responsible for laboratory clinical governance.
4. Results Available Online
We'll regularly update you by email through the process, with test results delivered securely online in as little as 24 hours.
Your personalised report:
- details each result and any abnormal findings are clearly explained.
- charts results and clearly compares against normal ranges.
- tracks biomarkers over time when you subscribe for discounted testing.