Dermatology Skin Care Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Check your health before and during acne treatment with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 24 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Dermatology Skin Care Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 24 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Dermatology Skin Care Testing Works: It's Simple
Our dermatology skincare test kit is designed for people taking prescription medication for acne treatment.
This blood test provides full cholesterol (lipid), liver function and full blood count test in a single package for the best value home testing.
Check your health before and during acne treatment using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Dermatology Skin Care Test is advised if you:
- are taking prescription medicine for acne or other skin conditions and wish to monitor your health;
- want to assess your liver function, full blood count & cholesterol levels in a single package;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Dermatology Skin Care Test Measures:
Buy Your Dermatology Skin Care Test Kit Now
Similar to the Dermatology Skin Care Test:
Bone Health (Osteoporosis)
Assess essential minerals, protein and vitamins required for healthy bones
Bone Health Advanced
Assess the rate of bone breakdown and essential minerals, proteins and vitamins
Full Blood Count
Measure your general blood & immune health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Measure your immune system health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Assess your risk from heart disease or indicate exercise over-training