Arthritis Risk Home Test Kit
Convenient Self Sampling With Professional Clinical Testing
Dr. Kate Bishop
Chief Scientific Officer
"All testing is conducted by healthcare professionals in a medically-led laboratory. Accredited lab testing is the best way to be confident that your test results are accurate. Get tested now for complete reassurance."
Check for rheumatoid factor and assess your blood health & inflammation with a fingerprick blood home test kit.
Results delivered online, typically within 48 hours. Get rapid reassurance from an accredited clinical laboratory.
Discreet & convenient home testing. Confidentiality & privacy is guaranteed.
This Arthritis Risk Test Includes:
- Gentle Fingerprick Blood Testing Kit
- FREE Post & Packaging
- Results Usually Within 48 Hours
- Accredited Laboratory Testing By Clinical Professionals
- Personalised Report With Detailed Guidance In Your Online Dashboard
- The Same Accuracy & Quality As Your G.P. Or Hospital
This Test Accurately Measures These Biomarkers:
- Your results are charted and clearly compared against normal ranges.
- Your report is personalised and each result and any abnormal findings are detailed in plain English.
- Subscribe for discounted testing & measure your biomarkers over time.
How Arthritis Risk Testing Works: It's Simple
Our Arthritis Risk home blood test kit detects rheumatoid factor, checks your blood cells and hemoglobin levels and assesses the level of inflammation in your body.
Although a definitive test for arthritis does not exist, together these can strongly indicate the condition and allow you to seek appropriate treatment.
Check for rheumatoid factor and assess your blood health & inflammation using a home fingerprick blood test kit.
You get the convenience of home testing with the reassurance of professional clinical analysis. Your results are delivered quickly & securely online.
This Arthritis Risk Test is advised if you:
- are aged over 40;
- experience pain and swelling in your joints;
- have family history of rheumatoid arthritis;
- have stiffness in your joints, typically in the hands & feet and especially in the morning;
- suffer from chronic fatigue & tiredness;
- want the convenience of home testing without waiting for a GP appointment;
- need a high quality, clinically accredited test done in a professional clinical laboratory.
Excellent service! Very quick results and really clear report would definitely recommend VitallAndreu - London
Less hassle than going to the doctor Results were ready online in a few days, I got email updates all along and customer support was really helpful.Claire - Plymouth
Using a Gentle Fingerprick Blood Sample, This Arthritis Risk Test Measures:
C-reactive Protein (CRP) is a non-specific marker that can indicate the presence of infection and inflammation.
(CRP should not be confused with hs-CRP, which measures the same biomarker at very low levels to assess cardiovascular disease risk).
White blood cells, red blood cells, platelets and plasma are the main components of your blood, responsible for carrying nutrients, oxygen and immunity throughout your body.
White blood cells help maintain a healthy immune system, while red blood cells carry oxygen and distribute it to your tissues.
Rheumatoid factor (RF) is a protein naturally present in your blood. It is made by your immune system, but can mistakenly identify your own tissue as "foreign" and cause an attack on your own body.
80% of people with rheumatoid arthritis will have elevated RF levels. So rheumatoid factor (RF) testing is a useful tool to help identify the presence of this autoimmune condition.
Buy Your Arthritis Risk Test Kit Now
Similar to the Arthritis Risk Test:
Bone Health (Osteoporosis)
Assess essential minerals, protein and vitamins required for healthy bones
Bone Health Advanced
Assess the rate of bone breakdown and essential minerals, proteins and vitamins
Full Blood Count
Measure your general blood & immune health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Measure your immune system health and ability to fight viral & bacterial infection
Assess your risk from heart disease or indicate exercise over-training